Wellspring Academy of California
Welcome to Wellspring Academy of California! With our unique program that focuses on academic achievement, weight loss, and healthy living, we’ve helped transform hundreds of lives since opening in September 2004.
Our California campus houses our private weight loss boarding school for middle school and high school students ages 11-18, as well as a separate College Program. Information about our College Program for ages 18-24 can be found by clicking here.
Wellspring Academy of California Highlights
- Ages 11 – 18, Grades 7 – 12 (plus separate College Program)
- Enrollment available year-round
- Maximum enrollment of 120 students with low student-teacher ratio (1-8) offers optimal learning environment
- On average, students improve GPA by 27.5% compared to most recently completed semester at home school
- Curriculum accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Highly trained, experienced staff with specialized training in teen weight loss
- Personalized support to accommodate individual academic, emotional, and social needs
- Elective courses and diverse activity options
- Minimum enrollment of 4 months. Average stay is 6 months
Wellspring Academy of California is located on the edge of the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, about 30-minutes southeast of Fresno on a beautiful 68-acre campus. Everything students need for learning an active lifestyle is available right on campus, including weight and cardio rooms, an outdoor pool, playing fields, walking trails, a horse stable, basketball and volleyball courts, and state-of-the-art culinary training facilities. In addition, our location makes it possible for students to travel off-campus on adventure trips to great destinations like Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks.
We invite you to explore the Wellspring Academy of California website to find out more about our location, experienced staff, academic curriculum, and the fun activities that students participate in every day.
At Wellspring Academy of California, students lose weight, gain confidence, receive personalized academic support, and learn to take on life’s challenges through the behavioral change component of our program. We look forward to welcoming you to a fresh start at Wellspring!